Biết về những từ thường ra trong phần thi nghe IELTS có thể nâng cao tốc độ và điểm số của bạn trong kì thi thực tế. Dưới đây là khoảng 400 từ thường xuất hiện nhất trong phần nghe của kỳ thi được chúng tôi phân loại theo chủ đề.
1. Chủ đề trường học
a. Thư viện
1. Shelf /ʃelf/: a long, flat board fixed horizontally, usually against a wall or inside a cupboard so that objects can be stored on it. Ex: onthe top/bottom shelf. Cái kệ
2. Librarian /laɪˈbreə.ri.ən/: a person who works in a library. Thủ thư
3. The stacks /stæk/: a pile of things arranged one on top of another. Ex: He chose a cartoon from the stack of DVDs on the shelf. Ngăn xếp
4. Return /rɪˈtɜːn/: to come or go back to a previous place. Trả lại
6. Magazine /ˌmæɡ.əˈziːn/ a type of thin book with large pages and a paper cover that contains articles and photographs and is published every week or month. Tạp chí
7. Copier /ˈkɒp.i.ər/: a machine to make copies of pages with printing, writing, or drawing on them; a photocopier. Máy photo
8. Overdue /ˌəʊ.vəˈdʒuː/ : not done or happening when expected or when needed; late. Ex: My library books are a week overdue. Quá/trễ hạn (trả).
9. Reading room: Phòng đọc
10. Reference room: Thư viện tra cứu, khôn được mượn sác về
11. Periodical /ˌpɪə.riˈɒd.ɪ.kəl/ room: Phòng đọc định kì
12. Study lounge /laʊndʒ/: Phòng học
13. Catalogue (n)/ˈkæt.əl.ɒɡ/: a list of all the books, paintings, etc. that exist in a place: Danh sách
14. Index /ˈɪn.deks/: an alphabetical list, such as one printed at the back of a book showing which page a subject, name, etc. is on: Try looking up “heart disease”in the index. Chỉ mục
15. Keyword /ˈkēˌwərd/ : a word or concept of great significance. Khái nhiệm hoặc một từ rất quan trọng.
16. Volume ˈvɒl.juːm/: số lượng của cái gì. Ex: a slim volume of poetry (một tập thơ mỏng)
17. Library card: Thẻ thư viện
18. Book reservation /ˌrez.əˈveɪ.ʃən/: Đặt sách trước
19. Periodical /ˌpɪə.riˈɒd.ɪ.kəl/: a magazine or newspaper, especially on a serious subject, that is published regularly: She has written for several legal periodicals. Tạp chí hoặc báo xuất bản định kì
20. Quarterly/ˈkwɔː.təl.i/ : done or produced four times a year: a quarterly magazine Một quý
21. Back issue: a past issue of a journal or magazine.
22. Current issue: số báo hiện tại
23. Latest number: số mới nhất
24. Writing permission: Quyền được viết
25. Check out: Thủ tục thanh toán
26. Put on reserve: Dự trữ
b. Sinh viên
1. Freshman /ˈfreʃ.mən/: a student in the first year of high school, college, or university:
He’s a freshman at Harvard. Sinh viện năm thứ nhất
2. Sophomore/ˈsɒf.ə.mɔːr/: a student studying in the second year of a course at a US college or high school (= a school for students aged 15 to 18): sinh viên năm hai
3. Junior /ˈdʒuː.ni.ər/ student: sinh viên năm 3
4. Senior student: sinh viên năm cuối
5. Bachelor/ˈbætʃ.əl.ər/: Cử nhân
7. Doctoral candidate: During the studies that lead to the degree, the student is called a doctoral student or PhD student; a student who has completed all their coursework and comprehensive examinations and is working on their thesis/dissertation is sometimes known as a doctoral candidate or PhD candidate (see: all but dissertation).
8. Alumni/alumnus: Cựu sinh viên / cựu sinh viên
9. Post doctorate: relating to or denoting research undertaken after the completion of doctoral research.Sau tiến sĩ
c. Giáo viên
1. Lecturer/ˈlek.tʃər.ər/: someone who teaches at a college or university EX: a senior lecturer: giảng viên
2. Associate professor: an academic ranking immediately below full professor. Phó giáo sư
3. Supervisor/ˈsuː.pə.vaɪz/: a person who supervises a person or an activity. quản lý
4. Professor: giáo sư
5. Dean /diːn/: an official of high rank in a college or university who is responsible for the organization of a department or department. Ex She is the new dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences. Trưởng khoa
6. Teaching assistant: a person who is employed to help a teacher in a classroom. Trợ giảng
d. Khóa học
1. Take the course: To enroll in, attend, and work toward the completion of an academic course (in some topic). Ex: I took a course in the evenings to learn how to speak Japanese. Tham gia một khóa học
2. Credit /ˈkred.ɪt/: tín dụng, danh vọng
3. Register (V)/ˈredʒ.ɪ.stər/ : to put information, especially your name, into an official list or record. Ex: I registered the car in my name. Đăng kí
4. Drop the course: When a student drops a course from their schedule, the course is completely erased from the student’s class schedule. Bỏ khóa học
5. Introductory course: Introductory courses provide you with a sound knowledge of essential areas, and are a foundation for studies within your program. Giới thiệu về khóa học
6. Advanced course: Advanced course means a course that presents material and concepts beyond the introductory or the elementary. Ví dụ: The Advanced Course prepares upper grade Army Civilian leaders (GS 13-15) to assume increasing levels of responsibility and leadership within organizations. Khóa nâng cao
7. Rank /ræŋk/: a position in an organization, such as the army, showing the importance of the person having it. Ví dụ: senior/high/junior/low rank
8. Syllabus /ˈsɪl.ə.bəs/: an outline of the subjects in a course of study or teaching. Giáo án
9. Curriculum /kəˈrɪk.jə.ləm/: the subjects studied in a school, college, etc. and what each subject includes. Chương trình giảng dậy.
10. Seminar /ˈsem.ɪ.nɑːr/: an occasion when a teacher or expert and a group of people meet to study and discuss something. EX: I attended practically every lecture and seminar when I was a student.
11. Elective/optional course: An optional course is a subject chosen freely from the study plan for a given semester and may have no relation to the core course.Khóa học tự chọn, tùy chọn.
12. Compulsory /kəmˈpʌl.sər.i/ course: A Compulsory Course is a course within your programme that you must pass in order to meet the regulations to be eligible to graduate. Khóa học bắt buộc. Ex: A compulsory course, or core course, is a course that you must successfully complete to meet the requirements of your program
13. Drop-out (phrasal verb) : 1-stop participating or being involved in something.
Ex: “she stepped into the spotlight after a fellow actress had to drop out due to ill health”. 2-abandon a course of study. Ex: “she had dropped out of college”. Bỏ học
14. Makeup exam: Makeup exams are conducted in lieu of the actual scheduled exam. The purpose of any makeup exam is to allow students, with legitimate reasons for missing a scheduled exam, to fulfil the requirements of a course, and hence avoid being penalized for factors beyond their control. Kỳ thi bù
15. Psychology course: Khóa học tâm lý
16. Physics: Vật lý
17. Computer course: Khóa học vi tính
18. Computer science: Khoa học máy tính
e. Đọc & Sách
1. Book review: A book review is a form of literary criticism in which a book is merely described or analyzed based on content, style, and merit. A book review may be a primary source, opinion piece, summary review or scholarly review. Phân tích/ phê bình sách
2. Novel/ˈnɒv.əl/: a long printed story about imaginary characters and events.
3. Press: báo trí
4. Publisher: Publisher is also the title of a person in a company who is responsible for publishing particular books, magazines, or newspapers
5. Publication: Sự xuất bản
6. Biography /baɪˈɒɡ.rə.fi/: the life story of a person written by someone else. Ex “He wrote a biography of Winston Churchill”. Tiểu sử
7. Editorial /ˌed.ɪˈtɔː.ri.əl/: an article in a newspaper that expresses the editor’s opinion on a subject of particular interest at the present time. Biên tập
8. Extra copy: If you make a copy of something, you produce something that looks like the original. Bản sao chép thêm
9. Paperback edition: phiên bản bìa mền
10. Out of print: (of a book) no longer available from the publisher. Ex: “the title I want is out of print”. Hết bản in
11. Read selectively: Read selectively, using a variety of reading strategies. … It is very easy to spend hours reading material that isn’t relevant to your assignment or lecture. Đọc chọn lọc
12. Get through a novel: xem qua một cuấn tiểu thuyết
13. Be addicted to the book: nghiện một quyển sách
14. Plough through: cày sách
15. Read extensively: đọc nhiều
f. Sau buổi học
1. Devote to: to decide that (something) will be used for (a special purpose) : to use (time, money, energy, attention, etc.). Ví dụ: He’sdevoted most of his time to his painting. Cống hiến làm gì
2. Run for: to compete in an election. Ví dụ: She’s thinking about RUNNING FOR the presidency. Cô ấy đang suy nghĩ đến việc tranh cử cho chức tổng thống.
3. Candidate: ứng viên
4. Vote: bầu
5. Conflict /ˈkɒnflɪkt/: serious disagreement. Ex: The Government was in conflict with the unions over pay. Chính phủ xung đột với công đoàn về vấn đề trả lương.
6. Election campaign /ɪˈlek.ʃən kæmˌpeɪn/: the period of time immediately before an election when politicians try to persuade people to vote for them
7. Campaign manager: Người quản lý chiến dịch
8. Participant: Người tam gia
9. The student’s union: Hội sinh viên
10. Chairman: Chủ tọa
11. Speech contest: Cuộc thi hùng biện
12. Enroll in: to put yourself or someone else onto the official list of members of a group, course, or college: enrol sb for/in/on sth Under the new rules. Ví dụ: Shall I enroll in some samba classes? Yes, I’d like to enroll in college? She could enroll in school there and make a fresh start.
13. Sign up for: to agree to become involved in an organized activity: [ + to infinitive ] I’ve signed up to make the sandwiches for the party. đăng kí vào nhóm nào đó
2. Cuộc sống hàng ngày
1. Convenience store: A convenience store, convenience shop, corner store, or corner shop is a small retail business that stocks a range of everyday items such as coffee, groceries, snack foods, confectionery, soft drinks, tobacco products, lottery tickets, over-the-counter drugs, toiletries, newspapers, and magazines. Cửa hàng tiện lợi
2. Department store: A department store is a retail establishment offering a wide range of consumer goods in different areas of the store, each area specializing in a product category. Cửa hàng bách hóa
3. Mall /mɔːl/: a large, covered shopping area: Trung tâm mua sắm
4. Chain store /ˈCHān ˌstô(ə)r/: one of a series of stores owned by one company and selling the same merchandise. chuỗi siêu thị/cửa hàng
5. Shopping list: A shopping list is a list of items needed to be purchased by a shopper.
6. Supermarket /ˈsuːpəˌmɑːkɪt/: a large shop that sells food, drink, products for the home, etc
7. Family size: Family size refers to the number of persons in the family. Economic family refers to a group of two or more persons who live in the same dwelling and are related to each other by blood, marriage, common-law union, adoption or a foster relationship.
8. Receipt /rɪˈsiːt/ : a piece of paper that proves that you have received goods or money. Ex: Could I have a receipt?. Hóa đơn
9. Outlet /ˈaʊtlet/: In business, an outlet is a shop that sells one type of product or the products of one company. Chỗ tiêu thụ hàng hóa
10. On sale: offered for purchase at a reduced price. Giảm giá
12. Grocery store: a store where food and small items for the house are sold. Cửa hàng tạp hóa.
13. Out of stock: (of goods) unavailable for immediate sale in a store. Ex: “the smartwatch is out of stock for the moment”. Hết hàng
14. In stock: (of goods) available for immediate sale in a store. Ex: “we can order the book if we don’t have it in stock”. Còn hàng trong kho.
15. Customer /ˈkəstəmər/: a person or organization that buys goods or services from a store or business. “Mr. Harrison was a regular customer at the Golden Lion”. Khách hàng
16. Complaint /kəmˈplānt/: a statement that a situation is unsatisfactory or unacceptable. Ex: “I intend to make an official complaint”. Phàn nàn
17. Deliver /dəˈlivər/: bring and hand over (a letter, parcel, or ordered goods) to the proper recipient or address. Ex: “the products should be delivered on time”
18. Counter /ˈkoun(t)ər/: a long, flat, narrow surface or table in a shop, bank, restaurant, etc. at which people are served. Ex: There was nobody behind/on the counter when I went into the bank, and I had to wait to be served. Bàn lễ tân ở cửa hàng, ngân hàng
19. Closing time: thời gian đóng cửa
20. Balance: Bảng cân đối đối
21. Luxurious items: In economics, a luxury good is a good for which demand increases more than what is proportional as income rises, so that expenditures on the good become a greater proportion of overall spending. Luxury goods are in contrast to necessity goods, where demand increases proportionally less than income. Các mặt hàng xa xỉ.
22. Electronic product: Sản phẩm điện tử
23. Stationerystationery /ˈsteɪʃəneri/ (noun): Vd: We’re opening a new book and STATIONERY shop. Văn phòng phẩm.
24. Digital video camera: Máy quay video kỹ thuật số
25. Past the prime: no longer still active and in good health . Exx: The dog was past his prime. 2 : no longer as good at something as one once was As a singer, he is past his prime. Không còn hoạt động, sức khỏe tối. Quá khứ
b. Living in a house
1. Housework: regular work done in housekeeping, such as cleaning, shopping, and cooking. Ex: “I was busy doing housework when the doorbell rang”. Công việc nhà
2. Electric cooker: Nồi cơm điện
3. Laundry: Giặt ủi
4. Iron: Sắt
5. Vacuum cleaner /ˈvakyəm ˌklēnər/: an electrical apparatus that by means of suction collects dust and small particles from floors and other surfaces. Máy hút bụi
6. Housemaid:/ˈhaʊs.meɪd/ US /ˈhaʊs.meɪd/: a woman servant whose job is to clean a large house, and who often lives there. Người nội trợ
7. Housekeeper: a person, especially a woman, whose job is to organize another person’s house and deal with cooking, cleaning, etc. người quản gia
8. Housewife /ˈhaʊs.waɪf/; a woman whose work is inside the home, doing the cleaning, cooking, etc., and who usually does not have any other job: Bà nội trợ
9. Keep an eye on: keep under careful observation. Ex: “dealers are keeping an eye on the currency markets”. Để mắt tới
10. Household expenses: Chi tiêu trong gia đình
11. Keep down the cost: Giảm chi phí
12. Fix the dinner: To make or prepare some dish for a particular meal. I’m fixing spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight. Thành ngữ chuẩn bị bữa tối
13. Budget /ˈbəjət/: a plan to show how much money a person or organization will earn and how much they will need or be able to spend: The firm has drawn up a budget for the coming financial year. Ngân sách
14. In a mess: Mess or a mess is something or someone that looks dirty or untidy. Trong một mớ hỗn độn
15. Economical /ˌiː.kəˈnɒm.ɪ.kəl/: not using a lot of fuel, money, etc. There’s increasing demand for cars that are more economical on fuel. Tiết kiệm
c. Daily Interaction
1. Leisure time: Leisure has often been defined as a quality of experience or as free time. Free time is time spent away from business, work, job hunting, domestic chores, and education, as well as necessary activities such as eating and sleeping. Leisure as an experience usually emphasizes dimensions of perceived freedom and choice. Thời gian giải trí.
2. Telephone booth: A telephone booth, telephone kiosk, telephone call box, telephone box or public call box is a tiny structure furnished with a payphone and designed for a telephone user’s convenience; usually the user steps into the booth and closes the booth door while using the payphone inside. Bốt điện thoại.
3. Date: Theo nghĩa Meeting a social meeting planned before it happens, especially one between two people who have or might have a romantic relationship. Ngày hẹn thông thường liên quan tới mối quan hệ nam nữ.
4. Pay phone: A payphone (alternative spelling: pay phone) is typically a coin-operated public telephone, often located in a telephone booth or in high-traffic outdoor. Điện thoại trả tiền.
5. Call on sb: to ask someone in a formal way to do something: They’re calling on all men and boys over the age of 14 to join the army. Gọi ai đó
6. Long-distance call: cuộc gọi đường dài
7. Take a message: Nhắn tin
8. Hang up: to end a telephone conversation by ending the connection: Don’t hang up – there’s something else I want to say. She hung up on me. Kết thúc cuộc gọi
9. Keep contact: Giữ liên lạc
10. Hold on: Giữ máy
11. Hospitable /hɒsˈpɪt.ə.bəl/: friendly and welcoming to guests and visitors. Ví dụ: The villagers were very hospitable to/towards anyone who passed through.
3. Kinh tế
a. Looking for a job
1. Job hunting: the activity of trying to find a job: If you would like to know more about successful job hunting, ask for the leaflet ” Get that Job”.
2. Inexperienced /ˌɪn.ɪkˈspɪə.ri.ənst/: having little knowledge or experience. Ví dụ: They are young inexperienced parents and need support. Không có kinh nghiệm
3. Opportunity /ˌɒp.əˈtʃuː.nə.ti/ : an occasion or situation that makes it possible to do something that you want to do or have to do, or the possibility of doing something: Cơ hội.
4. Want ads: Muốn quảng cáo
5. Unemployment /ˌʌn.ɪmˈplɔɪ.mənt/: the number of people who do not have a job that provides money. Ví dụ: Unemployment has fallen/risen again for the third consecutive month. Thất nghiệp.
6. Position: Vị trí
7. Wage: Lương
8. Opening/vacancy: Vị trí tuyển dụng
9. Full-time job: Công việc toàn thời gian
10. Part-time job: Công việc bán thời gian
11. Inquiry: cuộc điều tra
12. Do odd jobs: Những công việc lặt vặt
13. Consult /kənˈsəlt/: 1-(v) seek information or advice from (someone with expertise in a particular area). Ví dụ: “you should consult a financial advisor”. 2-an act of consulting a professional; a consultation. Ví dụ: “after a consult with his attorneys, he retracted his previous statement. Tham khảo ý kiến.
14. Resume /rɪˈzjuːm/: bản tóm tắt
15. Application letter: Thư ứng tuyển
16. Fire: Bị xa thải
17. Hire: Thuê
18. Recruit /rɪˈkruːt/: to persuade someone to work for a company or become a new member of an organization, especially the army. Ví dụ: Charities such as Oxfam are always trying to recruit volunteers to help in their work. Tuyển dụng
19. Interview: Phỏng vấn
20. Job-hopping: When you move from one company to another there is likely to be a big financial incentive. The rise in pay combined with a promotion up the corporate ladder is the most common reason for employees to change jobs today. Nhảy việc
21. Interviewee /ˌɪn.tə.vjuˈiː/: the person who answers the questions during an interview. Người đi phỏng vấn
22. Take over: to begin to have control of something: The firm was badly in need of restructuring when she took over. take sth over The asset management. Tiếp nhận
23. Interviewer: Người phỏng vấ
24. Appointment: Cuộc hẹn
25. Impression: Ấn tượng
26. Confident: Tự tin
27. Turn down: Giảm xuống
28. Have no match for…: Không có kết quả phù hợp với
b. Working in a business
1. On business: nhằm mục đích kinh doanh
2. Be involved in: to do things and be part of an activity or event: How did you get involved in acting? She’s heavily involved in politics.
3. Appointment /əˈpointmənt/: a formal arrangement to meet or visit someone at a particular time and place. Ví dụ: I’d like to make an appointment with Dr Evans, please.
4. In charge of: in charge (of something/someone) definition: responsible for something or someone. Phụ trách.
5. Client: a person or organization using the services of a lawyer or other professional person or company. Khách hàng
6. Compromise: an agreement in an argument in which the people involved reduce their demands or change their opinion in order to agree. Sự thỏa hiệp.
7. Get along with: to deal with a situation, usually successfully. Ví dụ: I wonder how Michael is getting along in his new job?. Cụm động từ có nghĩa đối phó với (thường thành công), hòa thuận với.
8. Proposal /prəˈpəʊ.zəl/: sự đề nghị
9. Assistance /əˈsistəns/: the action of helping someone with a job or task. Sự hỗ trợ
10. Branch: Nghành , nhánh
11. Cooperation: Sự hợp tác
12. Transaction /trænˈzæk.ʃən/: an occasion when someone buys or sells something, or when money is exchanged or the activity of buying or selling something. Ví dụ: a business transaction. Giao dịch (mua bán).
13. Bid /bɪd/: Đấu thầu
14. Transfer: Chuyển đổi
c. Business Attitude (thái độ trong công việc)
1. Attitude /ˈæt.ɪ.tʃuːd/: a feeling or opinion about something or someone, or a way of behaving that is caused by this. Ví dụ: It’s often very difficult to change people’s attitudes. Thái độ
2. Personality /ˌpɜː.sənˈæl.ə.ti/: the type of person you are, shown by the way you behave, feel, and think. Ví dụ: She has a very warm personality.
3. Overwork /ˌəʊ.vəˈwɜːk/: Overwork is the expression used to define the cause of working too hard, too much, or too long. It can be also related to the act of working beyond one’s strength or capacity, causing physical and/or mental distress in the process. Làm việc kiệt sức.
4. Determined (adj) /dəˈtərmənd/: wanting to do something very much and not allowing anyone or any difficulties to stop you. [ + to infinitive ] I’m determined to get this piece of work done today. Xác định làm việc gì đó.
5. Forgetful: likely to forget things: She worries because her father is getting forgetful. Đãng trí.
6. Diligent (adj)/ˈdɪl.ɪ.dʒənt/: careful and using a lot of effort. Ví dụ: a diligent student. Siêng năng.
7. Wear out: 1-be used until no longer in good condition or working order. Ví dụ:
“the type was used again and again until it wore out”. 2-exhaust someone. Ví dụ: “an hour of this wandering wore him out”. Hao mòn
8. Perseverance /ˌpərsəˈvirəns/: continued effort to do or achieve something, even when this is difficult or takes a long time. Kiên trì
9. Hang on: hang on · . (informal) used to ask somebody to wait for a short time or to stop what they are doing · to hold something tightly
10. Workaholic /ˌwɜː.kəˈhɒl.ɪk/: a person who works a lot of the time and finds it difficult not to work. Ví dụ: A self-confessed workaholic, Tony Richardson can’t remember when he last had a holiday.
11. Workload /ˈwɝːk.loʊd/: the amount of work to be done, especially by a particular person or machine in a period of time:. Ví dụ: Teachers are always complaining about their heavy workloads. Khối lượng công việc.
12. Struggle: /ˈstrəɡəl/: make forceful or violent efforts to get free of restraint or constriction. Ví dụ: “before she could struggle, he lifted her up”. Đấu tranh
13. Continuous exploration: Khám phá liên tục
14. Hard-working: Làm việc vất vả
d. Work Performance
1. Recognition /ˌrek.əɡˈnɪʃ.ən/: agreement that something is true or legal. Ví dụ: It’s a new country, hoping for diplomatic recognition from the international community. Sự công nhận.
2. Tribute /ˈtrɪb.juːt/ : something that you say, write, or give that shows your respect and admiration for someone, especially on a formal occasion:
Tributes have been pouring in from all over the world for the famous actor who died yesterday. Cống vật.
3. Achievement: a thing that somebody has done successfully, especially using their own effort and skill . Thành tựu.
4. Pioneer /ˌpaɪəˈnɪər/: a person who is one of the first people to do something:
one of the pioneers of modern science. Người tiên phong
5. Contribution: Sự đóng góp
6. Blaze a trail: việc làm trước tiên quan trọng
7. Symbol: Kí hiệu
8. Legend: huyền thoại
4. Môi trường
a. Art & Culture
1. Napkin /ˈnæp.kɪn/: a small square piece of cloth or paper, used while you are eating to protect your clothes or to clean your mouth or fingers: Khăn giấy
2. Beverage /ˈbev.ər.ɪdʒ/: a drink of any type: đồ uống
3. Gardening: the activity of tending and cultivating a garden, especially as a pastime: làm vườn
4. Excursion /ɪkˈskɜː.ʃən/: a short journey usually made for pleasure, often by a group of people: đi chơi, dã ngoại
5. Performance: màn biểu diễn, sự trình bày
6. TV channels: kênh truyền hình
7. Horror movie: phim kinh dị
8. Broadcast /ˈbrɔːd.kɑːst/: C1 to send out a programme on television or radio, C2 to spread information to a lot of people: truyền tin, phát tin
9. Live broadcast: phát sóng trực tiếp
10. Documentary: phim tài liệu
11. Violence movie: phim bạo lực
12. Commercial advertisement: quảng cáo thương mại
13. Entertainment industry: nghành công nghiệp giải trí
14. TV theater: nhà hát truyền hình
b. Eating Out
3. Beef steak
10. Join sb. for dinner
12. Make a reservation
17. Go dutch
18. Regular dinner
4. Vấn đề cá nhân (Personal Well-being)
2. Sore throat
3. Bird flu
4. Runny nose
7. Infectious illness
14. Have a temperature
15. Dental decay
b. Hospital & Doctors
1. Attending/chief doctor；physician；consultant
1. Put on weight
2. Watch your diet
4. On diet
5. Lose weight
6. Physical exercise
d. Personal Health
1. In good shape
2. In a fit state
3. Out of shape
4. Fit as a fiddle
5. In poor shape
6. Feel under the weather
5. Du lịch(Traveling)
1. Travel agency
2. Flight number
3. Check in
5. Book the ticket
11. Mineral bath
15. Express train
16. High-speed train
6. Chủ đề xu hướng
13. Economic crisis
7. Chủ đề thời tiết (Weather )
1. Recycled water
2. Renewable energy
3. Sewage treatment
5. Deforestation rate
6. Water and soil erosion
11. Climate trend
12. Climate variation
13. Climate warming
14. Climate watch
15. Climate-sensitive activity
16. Climatic anomaly
17. Conservation area
8. Nhà ở và di chuyển (Housing & Moving)
11. Spare room
15. House-warming party
16. Subway entrance
9. Trang trí và sửa chữa (Decoration & Repair)
5. Baby crib
9. Multiple glazing
10. Washing machine
14. Light bulb
20. Air conditioner